Bowling Green Lane

This 1935 print warehouse has been fully refurbished to create high quality office space.
It includes bringing an under-used rear courtyard into use by inserting a fully glazed infill section and creating a dramatic light filled covered court.
A new entrance space leads through the covered court to efficient new cores serving each half of the building with a rationalised circulation layout. The building provides characterful studio office spaces that offer large open plan spaces which could be used for open plan, ‘legal’ or mixed use offices.

The main entrance and foyer space uses exposed light bulbs lit with fibre optics suspended at various heights and these bespoke fittings were developed in collaboration with lighting designer studio ZNA.

Read more here